24.11.08

Hello friends. This is just a quick update regarding my position on the Medical Services team of NPHI. A couple of weeks ago I was offered a new position as Regional Medical Coordinator of Peru and Bolivia. This is the same work that I am currently doing with Honduras and El Salvador. I have accepted this position, and have left the position as Communications Coordinator for the medical team. I am pretty excited about this new opportunity to work with the clinics of these two fairly new homes.

I take off this week to head back to Central America for a few months. One week in Guatemala, followed by a month in Honduras, another in El Salvador, a week in Nicaragua for the NPH International Board Meeting, then a week or so at our home in Haiti. Yes a
lot of traveling in my quite near future. Let's hope it all goes as smoothly as possible.

For those of you that I wasn't able to meet up with in my quick trip home, hopefully we'll be able to get together next time around.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: